The AGBU Schools welcome applications throughout the year.
We accept children between the ages of 2 and 18. We believe that every child is unique and comes to us with his or her hopes and aspirations and his/her own personality, and that children have the right to grow in our warm, encouraging and nurturing environment, provided they show a commitment towards our academic and moral standards.
We support new families through the admission process to make the transition in our school as smooth as possible. We encourage all prospective parents to make an appointment to visit our school and learn more about our amiable atmosphere and rich curriculum. We offer personalized school tours and the opportunity to discuss the educational needs of each applicant.
All applications are considered individually, taking into consideration the following factors:
- Previous school history
- Language profile and level
- Final goals of the applicant
- Level of maturity
- Age (as per Lebanese Ministry of Education regulations)
Students are selected on the basis of their previous academic achievement and school recommendation, as well as passing the Entrance Examination (when needed). Kindergarten applicants are admitted only on the basis of a qualifying interview.
Parents or legal guardians must fill out one application per student, and submit it with all required documents.
Applicants should provide:
- A completed application form (obtained from the school offices)
- Photocopy of a valid passport / ID / “Ikhraj Kaid”
- Two passport photos
- Report cards of the past 2 years
- Official transcript from the last school attended, verified by the Ministry of Education